0 to 5 years
We offer a free 15-minute first telephone assessment with our sleep consultant. Make an appointment by clicking on the red button at the bottom of the screen.
A caring approach
Sleep consultations are based on a comprehensive approach that takes into account a multitude of factors.
The goal of these meetings is to optimize the sleep of your little one, compared to what is realistic according to his age and his development.
We work in a partnership perspective with each family, to find solutions that resemble you and that are in line with your values.
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, CLICK ON THE RED BUTTON "MAKE AN APPOINTMENT" AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Most parents already have solutions in them, and it is the role of the sleep consultant to guide you to your full parenting potential. We do not use ready-made methods or “let it cry”.
Throughout your follow-up, you can write your questions by email to our consultant. You are not alone in this transition, we are here to support you.
We work to find out what could be hindering peaceful sleep in your child and together we build a tailor-made plan, according to your needs. Listening, empathy and non-judgment are at the heart of the accompaniment to allow you to put down what you are going through and to move step by step towards a sleep that suits you.
Why request a dormant consultation?
- Understanding Your Baby's Sleep
- Knowing what is normal and what is not
- Reduce the number of awakenings at night
- Shorten endless sleepiness and find time in the evening
- Helping your baby sleep well for naps
- Support your child in a transition (change of environment, change of bed, transition in the number of naps)
- Dissociate the breast from the dodo, if you wish, gradually
- Feel more serene in the face of the unpredictability of your little one's sleep
- Feel more confident
And much more!
To get started, please make an appointment for a free 15-minute phone assessment! Button at the bottom of the page.
Sleep consultation services are available by Zoom, at home and at our care center, in the Hochelaga-Maisonneuve district.
Here are the prices:
- 90-minute evaluation: $ 125
- 60-minute follow-up: $ 110
- 90-minute evaluation + 60-minute follow-up: $ 230
- 90-minute evaluation + 3 60-minute follow-ups: $ 430
- 90-minute evaluation: $ 150
- 60-minute follow-up: $ 135
- 90-minute evaluation + 60-minute follow-up: $ 275
- 90-minute evaluation + 3 60-minute follow-ups: $ 495
In the center :
- 90-minute evaluation: $ 130
- 60-minute follow-up: $ 115
- 90-minute evaluation + 60-minute follow-up: $ 240
- 90-minute evaluation + 3 60-minute follow-ups: $ 460
Make an appointment now by clicking on the red MAKE AN APPOINTMENT button.
To reach us quickly