Service at home or via video conferencing
To reach us quickly
The service of sexology consultation service that we offer is aimed at parents and future parents. In a mixture of cognitive-behavioral, feminist, positive parenting, humanistic and benevolent approaches, we wish to be able to support you while respecting your values.
People or couples can contact us for a follow-up in relation to help to get listening, to be guided in case of situational problems as well as to think about short-term goals and possible solutions in order to find a balance following a shocking event.
We follow the rules of hygiene to ensure the lowest possible risk of COVID-19 contamination. Meetings can be made at home, at our offices (from August 2021) and by video conference.
Book your appointment now! Consult the profile of our sex therapist, Shanie Lapointe, specialized in perinatal & early childhood.
Reasons for consultation
- making a decision following an unexpected pregnancy,
- experience perinatal bereavement,
- manage a separation,
- understand a lack of sexual desire following the arrival of baby,
- express a desire to have a child and/or fertility difficulties,
- choosing your method of contraception,
- integrate a co-parent into the family unit,
- develop a positive body image.
Consultations can also address needs related to your child’s psychosexual development (XNUMX-XNUMX years) such as:
- answer adequately to your child’s questions related to sexuality,
- supervise self-stimulation,
- address sexual play between children,
- explore the concepts of boundaries and consent,
- support your child when sexual abuse is suspected or disclosed,
- grasp the spectrum of gender identities and support her creative child in gender/non-binary,
- accompany your intersex child.
Home sexology services are available in Montreal. If you wish to come and join our sexologist at our offices, 3925 Ontario East, Montreal, our offices will be open for consultations from August 2021.
To better prepare you for your sexology appointment,you don't have to explain to the booking agent what your issues are, simply ask for an appointment. You can make this appointment alone or as a couple..