Lötus washable sanitary napkins by Omaïki
2 towels per pack
Designed for comfortable daytime use, the MAXI towel has proven itself! Its long format gives you peace of mind both in terms of absorption and the protected area of your underwear.
The wings hold the towel in the panties thanks to the press stud that attaches under it. As the wings are made of our waterproof fabric, we avoid the transfer between the towel, when it is saturated. and panties.
Ideal for returning from childbirth, these towels can be used to make "padsicles"; frozen towels that soothe and help repair the pelvic area following childbirth.
- Our towels do not require soaking.
- Washable sanitary napkins are more economical than period panties.
- More practical to change during the day than a period panty with integrated absorption.
- More comfortable than a disposable towel.
- Made in Quebec for over 10 years.
- Absorption: High
- Length: 11'' / 28cm
- Absorption (unbleached white fabric): 56% bamboo viscose - 24% organic cotton - 20% polyester
- Waterproof barrier (printed fabric): PUL - 100% polyester
- Sold in packs of 2 towels of the same model
- Made in Quebec with local fabrics
CARE OF WASHABLE SANITARY TOWELS
- Washer, dryer.
- The use of a mild detergent such as ''detergent for washable diapers'' is recommended.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Why is the inside of our towels white and not black?
In order to reduce the risk of reactions, irritation and itching, we have opted for a soft fabric, without dyes, dyes and unbleached.
Your health and feminine hygiene are important to us!
Know that being able to see if the pad has soon reached its maximum absorbency is already much more reassuring, something that is often not possible with a dark pad.
When you wear your washable sanitary napkins, we recommend the use of cotton panties, which will ideally be quite tight. This will help your menstrual protection stay in place.