The Little Handbook of Portage is aimed at both new parents and perinatal care providers.
This very first introductory guide to porting contains:
- Step-by-step steps to learn how to carry in front, on the hip and in the back;
- Instructions for wearing as a ring sling, woven or stretch sash, meh dai or preformed;
- A section that deals with specific situations: breastfeeding while carrying, carrying a child with special needs, carrying on the back, etc.
It's a wonderful tool for self-directed learning or guiding your clients with a reliable manual.
- Un introductory guide to babywearing physiological and respectful of the child's development.
- who is also reference tool and checklist, including a detailed table of contents and several tables.
- Easy et Fast to consult.
- All in color with over 300 pictures.