"Poop scoop", "Diaper sheet", "Stool sheet"...
Call them what you will, our slips for Washable layers do all that!
Disposable pads are used to put in the bottom of the washable diaper.
They allow solids to be retained and to be removed more easily during diaper changes, since the stool does not stick to the surface of the washable diaper.
how to USE
- Place a slip at the bottom of the clean diaper.
- Once the diaper is soiled, remove the sheet and dispose of the stools in the toilet.
- Throw the leaflet in the trash or the toilet.*
- Place the soiled washable diaper in the designated place.
AM I OBLIGED TO PUT A LEAFLET IN MY CLOTH DIAPERS?
No, it's not mandatory, but it's really handy!
CAN I WASH MY DISPOSABLE CLOTH DIAPER SHEETS?
Our sheets are designed to degrade quickly. Thus, a ride in the washer (worse in the dryer!) could change its shape or make it shrink.
WHAT TO DO WITH LIQUID STOOL?
Disposable cloth diaper pads are designed to retain solids. Very liquid stools, such as those of newborn babies, will largely pass directly to the washable diaper. Many parents therefore begin using disposable pads when the stools begin to stick together or become sticky.
- 100% bamboo viscose: extremely soft
- 5''x10'' / 12.5cm x 25.5cm: versatile and practical format
- Can be used with all kinds/brands of cloth diapers
- 100 disposable sheets per roll
- Made in China
*Not for use with septic tanks.
Discontinue use if redness/irritation occurs.