Inspired by traditional carrying methods, thewoven scarf offers a perfect wrap of the baby and an unequaled physical contact. It distributes its weight in a balanced way, privileging the good development and offering several possibilities of positions for a portage without weight limit. Consisting of a single long piece of fabric, its value lies in its high quality woven organic cotton and in the knotting techniques used. Comfortable, ergonomic and versatile, it offers the best value for money.
- From birth and without weight limit.
- Fits all sizes of babies and carriers.
- Several carrying positions depending on age, level of arousal or activity.
- Allows a variety of simple knots to be made.
- Wraps the baby perfectly in the desired position safely.
- Full support from head to knees.
- Made of 100% organic soft woven cotton. Oeko-Tex 100 certified.
- 4 lengths available.
- Designed and made in Canada.
More for your Woven Scarf
The stripe patterns have been drawn to help you with the adjustments. They will help you identify the top and the bottom in order to tighten your wrap more precisely.