The Ameda CustomFit Breast Pump Cup Kit helps make the breast pump comfortable and helps mom express more milk when the fit is perfect. The dome of the breast pump is the funnel-shaped piece that encloses your breast.
A good fit is important! Make sure your breastfeeding cupola is neither too small nor too large. Using the wrong size will cause discomfort and reduce the efficiency of your pump.
CustomFit Medium / Large Cupolas provide moms with larger breast cups and special reducing inserts to create a smaller size for maximum pumping efficiency.
If pumping causes discomfort even with low suction, you may need a different cupola size. All Ameda® HygieniKit® milk collection systems come with a standard 25,0mm dome that fits many moms, but we also offer a range of different flange and insert sizes - our CustomFit dome system. - to help you find the size that suits you best.
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE :
Very small :
(2) 21mm Flexishield Areola Stimulator Cupolas (fits inside the 25mm cupola)
Made of silicone, for the comfort of the smallest nipples
(1) Small 22,5mm breast cup (fits 25mm cup)
Medium / Large:
(2) CustomFit 30,5 mm medium breast cup
(2) 28,5mm Medium Breast Dome Reducing Inserts (fit inside 30,5mm dome)
XLarge / XXLarge:
(2) CustomFit 36,0 mm medium breast cup
(2) 32,5mm Medium Breast Dome Reducing Inserts (fit inside 36,0mm dome)
COMPATIBLE WITH : the HygienitKit milk collection system, the Platinum multi-purpose hospital breast pump, the Ameda Elite multi-purpose breast pump, the Ameda Mya Joy breast pump, Ameda Finesse breast pumps, Ameda Purely Yours breast pumps. Please note that the Mya Breast cupola is not compatible with the CustomFit bridle system.