Our pocket diaper is the most versatile model.
Whether Baby is a big wetter or not, the cloth diaper with pocket allows you to adjust the most efficient absorption for you. That's why our absorbent nappies are sold separately: every child has different needs!
The pocket diaper is an evolutionary model.
Thanks to its 4 height adjustments, it will take your child from birth to potty training (approximately 8-35lb).
The layer requires the use of a absorbent diaper (not included).
You can also use the disposable slips, to collect the stools before putting the diapers in the wash!
- Fasteners: Press studs (snaps). More durable and stays in place.
- Waterproofing: 100% PUL. Don't get clothes wet.
- ''Dry'' effect: 100% polyester (AWJ). Does not irritate the buttocks and baby is more comfortable.
LOCAL PRODUCT MADE IN QUEBEC
Omaïki washable diapers are designed, designed and manufactured in Quebec, with fabrics from here.
WHY CHOOSE OMAÏKI CLOTH DIAPERS
- Made in Canada
- Sustainable fabrics. Will stay beautiful for years. Yes! You can even pass them on to your sister-in-law!
- Expertise of nearly 15 years in the manufacture and development of washable diaper patterns.
- Cut that adapts to the majority of children. Legs of little ham or baby shallot, here is the washable diaper model for your child!