Mauranne Monette North Shore and Montreal
Mother of a little boy born in February 2018 and a little girl born in October 2019, Mauranne discovered motherhood in all its remarkable aspects. Her mission is to guide you and accompany you in full consciousness on your journey. Her numerous trainings allow her to combine her field experience and theory to offer you a multitude of tools, suggestions and to accompany you from fertility to early childhood.
Mauranne offers personalized naturopathic action plans that are the result of her accumulated experience as a specialized educator, perinatal consultant and naturopath.
Trained as a specialized educator, Mauranne has learned about accompanying people with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) and offers specialized accompaniment throughout the perinatal period to families with one or two parents with ASD.
She continues her training to give you the best, whether it be in massage therapy, herbal medicine, aromatherapy and various natural health products.
Pregnancy is a wonderful stage and giving birth is a small miracle every time, so she has decided to sprinkle her life with these magical moments.
Perinatality is full of information, feelings and emotions that she wants to share with you. She will listen to your needs, your fears and your concerns.
The services offered by Mauranne are: birth doula services, prenatal classes, breastfeeding support, postpartum care and naturopathic consultations and follow-ups.
- Joint pain, Jean-Yves Dionne, Académie de l'Apoticaire, 2021
- Stress, mitochondrial dysfunction, Jean-Yves Dionne, Académie de l'Apoticaire, 2021
- Premenstrual syndrome, Jean-yves Dionne, Academy of the apothecary, 2021
Menopause, Jean-yves Dionne, Academy of the apothecary, 2021
Twinning Doula, Karine Forget, École Cybèle, 2021
- Materia Medica, Caroline Gagnon, Floramédicina, In progress
- Rebozo, Angie Yanez, In progress
- General Naturopathy, Naturopathic School, In progress
- Doula and perinatal coach, Nancy Richard and Céline Baes, 2020
- Massotherapy 450 hours, France Anukampa, Art-massage, In progress
- NLP Microprogram for Entrepreneurs, Marisol Michaud, In Progress
- Androgogy, Nancy Richard, École Cybèle, Ongoing
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding, Jean-Yves Dionne, Academy of Apoticaria 2021
- Introduction to natural products, Jean-Yves Dionne, Académie de l’apoticaire 2021
- Anxiety and stress, Jean-Yves Dionne, Académie de l’apoticaire, 2021
- Sauna de la yoni, Jessica Haraluna, 2020
- Post-partum vaginal sauna, Camille Laperle, 2020
- Shantala massage for babies and children, Camille Laperle, 2020
- Perinatal Naturopathy, Nancy Richard and Céline Baes, École Cybèle, 2020
- Essential oil and perinatality, Laurence Sala, 2020
- Sleep and adaptation of the very young, Ingrid Bayot, Perinatal Academy, 2019
- Initiation to homeopathy, François Rose, MIC training, 2019
- Introduction to Aromatherapy, Françoise Rose, MIC Training, 2019
- Food and Global Health, Guy Béland, MIC 2019 Training
- Base PNL, Nathalie Hamelin, International Coaching Institute, 2019
- It all starts with skin to skin, Janie Vachon-Robillard, Institut National du Portage des Enfants, 2019
- Breastfeeding and special situation, Ingrid Bayot, Perinatal Academy, 2019
- Birth Doula, Diane Boutin and Josette Carpentier, Perinatal Academy, 2018
- Bonapace Method level 1, Malika Bonapace, Perinatal Academy, 2018
- Anatomy of the woman, Audrey Limoge, Académie périnatale, 2018
- Grief in the Perinatal Period, Annie-Ève Gratton, Académie périnatale, 2018
- Prenatal and post-natal nutrition, Laurence Sala, Perinatal Academy, 2018
- Well-being and pregnancy, Diane Boutin, Académie périnatale, 2018
- Physiology of the woman, Diane Boutin, Académie périnatale, 2018
- Breastfeeding – Neonatal Adaptation Rhythm and Breastfeeding Physiology, Ingrid Bayot, Academy
- Intellectual Disability, IDRC, 2015
- Special Education Technique, Cégep de St-Jérôme, 2013