Marie-France Trudelle - Montreal
Marie-France is a true natural health enthusiast. After leaving a former very rigorous profession, she leans towards massage therapy and naturopathy.
The birth of her two daughters made her see the importance of finding balance and how much she wanted to devote herself to it.
Sport, travel and adventure propels her towards action and a double return to studies first leads her to a diploma in massage therapy in 2013. Exploring the human dimension through touch greatly enriches her training as a naturopath at home. Institute of Naturopathic Science (IESN) in Montreal which ends in 2019.
Preventing and relieving the ailments of young and old in a natural way by taking into account their wholeness can sometimes be demanding, but so satisfying in view of the results!
His real challenge now is to help you find your balance and your natural well-being thanks to all this knowledge and experience.
- Graduated in naturopathy from the IESN (2019)
- Diploma in massage therapy (2013)
- Women's Health (2021)
- Naturopathic approach for children with special needs (2020)
- Naturopathic Approach to Autoimmune and Autoinflammatory Disease (2020)
- Mental health and naturopathic approach (2019)
- Prevention and naturopathic support in oncology (2018)
- Naturopathy and Musculoskeletal Health (2017)