Marie-France Lavalliere - Montréal and the surrounding area
With her previous training in ergotherapy, Marie-France was naturally attracted to the holistic aspect of osteopathy. She considers the person as a whole and takes into account the physical, social, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of the person. This background also makes her particularly sensitive to the impact of your discomforts on your daily activities and on the development of your children.
A member of Osteopathy Quebec, Marie-France completed her studies in osteopathy at the Collège d’études ostéopathiques de Montréal. She is constantly seeking to improve her skills by regularly attending continuing education courses in the field of health, perinatality and pediatrics.
She has been practicing yoga for over 15 years and often incorporates this practice into the exercises she recommends to her clients. She is the mother of three “dictators of the present moment” to whom she wishes to transmit curiosity and the desire to learn. As the seasons change, they transform and preserve the crops from their garden as a family.
Marie-France lives in the Rosemont district and travels to the central and eastern boroughs of Montreal as well as part of the South Shore and North Shore.
- Accompaniment of the dyad of'breastfeeding in osteopathy - Juliette Herzhaft-LeRoy, osteopath DO, March 2022
- Osteopathic approach to cranial asymmetries and torticollis – Karine Gagnon, DO osteopath, October 2021
- Osteopathic approach in obstetrics : Promoting an eutoecic birth – Annie Bhérer-Racine, May 2021
- The relational, neurological and sensory newborn (training adapted to osteopaths) – Ingrid Bayot, nurse and midwife, April 2021
- Management of the infant in osteopathic clinical practice – Marie-Laure Osty osteopath D.O., COQ, April 2021
- Diploma in Osteopathic Studies (DO) and Clinical Skills (DCCO) – Montreal College of Osteopathic Studies, 2020
- Therapeutic exercises in perinatality – Émilie Fecteau, kinesiologist and osteopath D.O., Spinal Mouvement, March 2020
- Perspective of osteopathy in obstetrics: treatment of the pregnant woman in the sitting position – Anne-Julie Morand, osteopath D.O., 36th International Osteopathy Symposium, CEO Montreal, June 2019
- Normalization of brain dynamics and treatment of concussion sequelae 1 – Geneviève Forget, osteopath D.O., 36th International Osteopathic Symposium, CEO Montreal, June 2019
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy – University of Ottawa, 2006
- Hatha Yoga Instructor – Yoga Alliance, 2005