Kimberley Lavoie - Birth Accompaniment Coordinator
I am a mother of four children and I had the pleasure of opening my doors to young people who needed to feel the benefits of family love. My door has always been open for a discussion, help or just a little hello.
Kimberley is passionate and grateful to have had the opportunity to participate in such precious and intimate moments during her years as a doula. By withdrawing a little from the field, she now takes advantage of her experience to properly advise LPM doulas and guide families through the process of accompaniment.
Do not hesitate to make an appointment with her to better understand the support service and how Les Premiers Moments works.
Services offered in French (perfectly), English (perfectly) and Spanish (intermediate).
- HypnoNaissance, Mongan Method, HypnoBirthing Institute, 2017
- Care and ritual with Rebozo, Esther Tetreault, 2017
- Rebozo Workshop, Gena Kirby, 2015
Training Birth Doula Basic Training, Mère et monde, 2014
- Particular Cases, 1 to 6, Mère et monde, 2014
- Doula work and Breastfeeding 1 to 4, Mère et monde, 2014
- Doula work and medical interventions, Mère et monde, 2014
- Doula work and assisted procreation, Mère et Monde, 2014
- Prenatal Follow-up 1 and 2, Mère et monde, 2014
- Help relationship, Mère et monde, 2014
- Anatomy and physiology of pregnancy, Mère et monde, 2014
- Alternative medecines, Mère et monde, 2014
- Postnatal follow-up 1 and 2, Mère et monde, 2014
- Specific massage for pregnant women, Académie de Massage Scientifique, 2014
- Birth without stress, Méthode Bonapace, Julie Bonapace, 2013
- Certified trainer in massage therapy, 2010