Karine Deschênes - Montreal and et Lanaudière
Mother of four children, mother-in-law of four others and grandmother-in-law of three grandchildren, family is at the heart of her life! It is always a great privilege for her to assist you in your choices for the birth and to support you day and night during the waking hours.
Understanding the necessity and importance of postnatal support, she has developed several tools to help you (rebozo, ayurveda, naturopathy, herbalist).
Karine offers nightly respite throughout the Greater Montreal area and birth doula services in the Lanaudière region, being from Shawinigan!
She is bilingual and has a great experience with babies and parents alike.
- Herbalist, Les Âmes Fleurs, Marie-Christine Vallières (in progress)
- Postnatal Doula in Ayurveda, The Sacred Window, Ysha Oakes (in progress)
- Rebozo treatment, Atelier Rebozo, Angie Yanez, theoretical part completed (in progress)
- Physiology and birth seminar, Michel Odent and Liliana Lammers, 2020
- Naturopath, Institut de Formation Naturopathique, Guy Bohémier, 2018
- Ayurveda 101 et 201, Académie Québécoise d’Ayurvéda, Jonathan Léger Raymond, 2018
- Doula training, Centre Pleine Lune, Amélie Blanchette and Isabelle Chalut, in progress (internship and research to be completed)
- Doula training, Collectif Les Accompagnantes, Québec, 2000