To make an appointment directly with Emmanuelle for her services:
Emmanuelle Castonguay - South Shore / Montreal
Psychosocial worker and educator for 15 years with young people in difficulty Emmanuelle has taken a whole new professional direction. The trigger for this motivation was a miscarriage that led to a traumatic experience in 2017. The following year, she fell pregnant again and sought the support of a birth attendant. An experience that opened her eyes to her desire to work in perinatal care. As she becomes pregnant again in 2020, she begins birth companion training.
Its vision: to offer continuity of services to families by offering a global approach adapted to their needs and values. Ensure a gentle, caring and reassuring presence prenatally, at birth and finally, postnatally. Encourage the empowerment of families so that they develop confidence in their abilities as new parents.
Passionate, Emmanuelle enrolled in a training course with a view to eventually being recognized as a naturopath in perinatal care.
Living in the magnificent Haut-Richelieu region, having lived for more than 15 years in the beautiful metropolis, Emmanuelle offers her services both on the Island of Montreal and in Montérégie and can travel as far as Estrie.
The services offered by Emmanuelle are: birth accompaniment, postnatal support and replacements, prenatal classes, breastfeeding support, babywearing workshops and advice on skin-to-skin care.
Do not hesitate to request an approach meeting, this meeting is free and without obligation.
Training "Circumstances, complications and special support", Mylène Lapierre, Perinatal Academy, 2022
- Breastfeeding training, Marie-Pier Parent, Lactéa, 2022
- Postnatal support training, Camille Maheu, Les Premiers Moments, 2022
- Training as babywearing instructor and skin-to-skin advisor, Amélie Longpré and Janie Vachon-Robillard, INPE 2021
- Breastfeeding Support Training, Marie-Caroline Bergouignan IBCLC, Alternative Naissance, 2020
- Birth companion training, Diane Gamache, Agata Jakubczyk and Sonia Filion, Alternative Naissance, 2020