Camille Maheu - Greater Montreal
Camille is the founder of Les Premiers Moments. She became a doula in 2014 and perinatal naturopath in 2017.
With over XNUMX births under her belt, she can say that she loves her job.
She moved to Montreal after leaving the Outaouais region in 2013. She is a member of the Quebecois Association of Doulas and is part of their board of directors as the vice-president since 2018.
Camille has her level 5 in LSQ (Quebecois sign language) and offers her services in sign language. She also volunteers with Médecins du Monde to offer doula services to women with no health care during their birth.
Camille has a cat, Michelle, to whom she tries to teach the fundamentals of feminism and « dad jokes » always make her laugh.
For the time being, Camille will not accept new doula clients but she will continue to teach the group prenatal classes and some of the private classes.
- Basic doula training, Perinatal Academy, Diane Boutin, 2015
- Breastfeeding, Perinatal Academy, Ingrid Bayot, 2015
- Newborn and child care and health, Perinatal Academy, Diane Boutin, 2015
- Prenatal care and particular healthcare needs, Perinatal Academy, Diane Boutin, 2015
- Female Anatomy, Perinatal Academy, Audrey Limoges, 2015
- Sign language for Children, Perinatal Academy, 2015
- Obstetric practices, a critical history, Perinatal Academy, 2015
- Pregnancy and well-being, Perinatal Academy, 2015
- Quebecois sign language, levels 1 to 5, Raymond-Dewar Institute, 2015-2017
- Alternative Medicine, Perinatal Academy, 2016-2017
- Rebozo, Alternative Naissance, Alice Beker, 2016
- Perinatal Sexuality, Perinatal Academy, Véronique Bessette, 2017
- Nutrition in the prenatal period, Perinatal Academy, Laurence Sala, 2017
- Perinatal Herbology, Alternative-Naissance, Véronique Tanguay, 2017
- Perinatal loss, Perinatal Academy, Annie Ève Gratton, 2017
- Crying and sleep patterns in infants, Perinatal Academy, Ingrid Bayot, 2017
- Communication and parenting, Perinatal Academy, Ingrid Bayot, 2017
- Healing rituals, Alternative-Naissance, Mayou Soulière, 2017
- Perinatal use of Rebozo, Esther Tétrault, 2017
- Complete course on naturopathy, École Internationale d’accompagnement Cybèle, Nancy Richard, 2017
- Massage during Birth, Bianca Thuot, 2018