Camille Maheu - Founder and Director
Camille is the founder of Les Premiers Moments. She became a doula in 2014 and perinatal naturopath in 2017.
She moved to Montreal after leaving the Outaouais region in 2013. She is a member of the Quebecois Association of Doulas and is part of their board of directors as the vice-president since 2018.
For the time being, Camille will not accept new doula clients but she will continue to teach the group prenatal classes and some of the private classes.
If you would like to apply to be part of the LPM team or would like to talk about a future collaboration, please book a 15 minute call by clicking the red button.
- Basic doula training, Perinatal Academy, Diane Boutin, 2015
- Breastfeeding, Perinatal Academy, Ingrid Bayot, 2015
- Newborn and child care and health, Perinatal Academy, Diane Boutin, 2015
- Prenatal care and particular healthcare needs, Perinatal Academy, Diane Boutin, 2015
- Female Anatomy, Perinatal Academy, Audrey Limoges, 2015
- Sign language for Children, Perinatal Academy, 2015
- Obstetric practices, a critical history, Perinatal Academy, 2015
- Pregnancy and well-being, Perinatal Academy, 2015
- Quebecois sign language, levels 1 to 5, Raymond-Dewar Institute, 2015-2017
- Alternative Medicine, Perinatal Academy, 2016-2017
- Rebozo, Alternative Naissance, Alice Beker, 2016
- Perinatal Sexuality, Perinatal Academy, Véronique Bessette, 2017
- Nutrition in the prenatal period, Perinatal Academy, Laurence Sala, 2017
- Perinatal Herbology, Alternative-Naissance, Véronique Tanguay, 2017
- Perinatal loss, Perinatal Academy, Annie Ève Gratton, 2017
- Crying and sleep patterns in infants, Perinatal Academy, Ingrid Bayot, 2017
- Communication and parenting, Perinatal Academy, Ingrid Bayot, 2017
- Healing rituals, Alternative-Naissance, Mayou Soulière, 2017
- Perinatal use of Rebozo, Esther Tétrault, 2017
- Complete course on naturopathy, École Internationale d’accompagnement Cybèle, Nancy Richard, 2017
- Massage during Birth, Bianca Thuot, 2018